Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Definitely a work in progress

Sail Date: July 01, 2009

I enjoyed the ship and all of the lounges available for whale watching. The Oceanview Lounge was wonderful and we met some great people while enjoying amazing scenery. The issue I had was with the guest relations staff. A gift that was pre-ordered through Celebrity online did not arrive on time. The guest relations staff was totally unresponsive. The said they were sorry, but there was nothing they could do....isn't doing something for the guest your JOB! The poor treatment ruined our gift and put a damper on the rest of the trip. I thought a cruise was where you were you special attention, not told to go away.
The food on this cruise was very average. It was inventive, but did not taste good. I eat a lot of "fancy food", and enjoy it, but not on this cruise. Overall the Alaskan Inside Passage cruise is beautiful, but I will not cruise with Celebrity again.

Pros: The scenery and excursions

Cons: The guest relations staff was awful

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? No.

Struggled to get ice on a daily basis. If they are going to hide the ice machine, you would think they would keep the ice bucket full. Not the case.
See overall comments