Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Lovely and relaxing cruise.

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

First the good. Over all a great cruise with some of the best staff on the high seas. Just mention that you would like something and it appears. They where friendly and attentive. The food was amazing and I liked that they had light fare at the Aqua Spa and ate lunch there every day. I found the food at the Oceanview grill buffet pretty bad cafeteria style but kids would love it. As with most cruises alcohol was extra cost but they always had some kind of drink special so that helps keep the costs down. The Aqua spa pool and whirlpools where heaven on earth and so relaxing. I was however disappointed that the Turkish bath and seam rooms where extra charge but they did have a dry sauna available to all. Their spa treatments where excellent and I would recommend the Etruscan chamber ritual for couples. It was amazing. Equally amazing was the couples massage. A must do!

Now the not so good. The boarding was an absolute nightmare. We didnt get on board till almost midnight and I have never seen anything so disorganized. I get that we where the first cruse in the turn around but it was just a horrid experiences. The people who where in charge of boarding sent people to the wrong lines and cause over all crankiness. They made up for this with our disembarkation however. Getting off the ship was easy, organized and painless.

I also found the automatic gratuity very annoying. I resent being forced to tip and would tip more given the choice but when it come right out of the bill I just dont give anymore. Really not in the spirit of gratuity

Pros: the food, service. entertainment

Cons: I was a little hard to figure out when things where happening the boarding was a Nightmare

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

The rooms where well appointed, comfortable and well maintained. Clean and well layer out so things where easy to find.
We had a third deck inside room and found it comfortable, clean and well matained.
Everyone was friendly and accommodating.
amazing entertainment and activities