Amazing, Great!!!!!!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Ship: Celebrity Infinity
We know the cruise has a kids programe. But we found out beyond our expectation that it was soo Great and amazing. They have VIP X-club for the extended hour. It's really amazing for parents that need to get their own time from 9 am-1am covered. Enjoy your time, because your kids will have their own. We have 6 yrs old. He really having a blast. Don't care to hang out with us. He loves the ball pitt. The councelors are great and very nice. I just can stop talking about how great they are. So does my son. All he said is "Mommy, I want to go to Fun Factory". It's way beyond our expectation.

The USS United states restaurant. Great food and service. Nothing like it. You feel like your are a king & queen. Really recommended to try. It's really worth your money.

The show: wow, amazing. The Spectacular of Broadway, The Worls Show, The Rock and Roll. you don't want to miss that.

Overall cruise Great. Really recommended.

Very nice and friendly.

Very nice

The bed is so comfy. I was worried at first, because it's not my owm bed. But it's much better. My son have his own bed. The couch turns to be his bed at night.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!