Top Notch Cruise Line

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Infinity
We just returned from a 7 day Alaska cruise on the Infinity. This is our 7th cruise and our 2nd cruise on a Celebrity ship. We found their staff to be very accomodating and courteous. We sailed concierge class, which provides a few extra amenities and a slightly larger than average room size. Celebrity has exceeded our expectations each time we have traveled with them. Both times we sailed the ships were completely sold out, but they are so large it doesn't feel crowded.
We traveled with 6 other people.. My husband and I don't normally see the shows, but the people we traveled with, went every night and raved about the shows and the performers. The food was excellent and our server would usually bring out an extra appetizer, entree and/or dessert, so we could pass around and sample as many menu items as we wanted. This was usually done without us asking for it. The only complaint we had, which is not reflective of the celebrity, was we were in a room right in the middle of the ship which was right next to a suite. The suite was slightly curved outward which blocked a bit of our view from the verandah and cut off part of our balcony making it slightly smaller than other similar cabins.
I love celebrity and certainly consult their itinerarys for any cruise package I am looking to take before booking. If they are going where I want to go, I would cruise them exclusively. I think they are the best cruise for the money.

Pros: Service is wonderful, food is excellent, nice accomodations

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!