Great cruise for the price

Celebrity Galaxy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Galaxy
We had a Great cruise! Especially for the price ($799 for oceanview). 7 days is over before you know it, so the 11-night is

Shows were average, not great, but there is always something going on around the ship 24 hours a day.

This was my 2nd Celebrity cruise. Celebrity always has a great staff and they were great again. Although, in comparison, not as outstanding as my first Celebrity experience. The staff makes an effort to learn your name which is nice.

It is an older ship, so is lacking some "luxury" of newer ships, but is in good condition. I did not feel like I was in an "old" ship, just felt like I wasn't in a new one..if that makes sense.

We got upgraded to a balcony. Once you go balcony, you can't go back. Always kept very clean, I think they cleaned 3 times a day.

Pros: Ports & cruise length

Cons: none

Recommends Celebrity Galaxy? Yes!