Celebrity Galaxy (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Cruise with a Few Exceptions!

Sail Date: February 02, 2007

I thought the ship was in excellent condition and provided what I expected for an over 10 year old ship.Operating equipment elevators plumbing etc. was perfect. I did not think the waterproofing of the pool area should have been done on a cruise but defeered to off-line maintenance. The offering of religious services and top movies was a plus. The friendliness of the people from Capt. to janitor was superb. The front offfice was very accomodating. Service everywhere was excellent.

Pros: Staff/People Relations, Housekeping, Efficiency, Fish served in dinig area was great (sometimes cold)

Cons: Luke warm food in dining area and buffet area, 2nd Seatibg switch 3 X (until I put my foot down), Lifeboat drill first night caused food service scramble closing open seatiing dininng room to 2 seatings causing diners to miss lifeboat drill, Room 4170 vibrates when thrusters are activated

Recommends Celebrity Galaxy (RETIRED)? Yes!