Celebrity Galaxy (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I recently returned from a cruise on the Galaxy to the Southern Caribbean and I wanted to give my opinion, both the positives and the negatives. First, the cruise staff went out of their way to be courteous and polite, even if they did not speak English. Some of the people who made my Honeymoon Cruise most enjoyable were our waiter, Sebastian, his assistant, Igor, and our house steward, Mna Aries. The entertainment staff were very nice, Cory and Charlotte especially. The ports of call are first rate and the people on the islands are incredible. The only negative I found was the food. Most days, it seemed as if the chef was more concerned about the appearance of the food, than the selection. I personally would have liked to have had more variety at the buffets. The greatest thing to my wife was the Art Auctions, which were presented by Park West Gallery. Martine was very kind and patient with my wife and I, explaining differences in the way art is created. The Casino is adequate with the only problem being a "know-it-all" boss from Australia, but the South African Dealers were the greatest. All and all, an excellent trip with many activities, and believe me, I tried to do as many as possible.