Celebrity Galaxy (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I have just read the review submitted by someone who thought that the staff were cold and unfriendly on the Galaxy. My husband and I have just returned from a cruise on the Galaxy to Alaska (our first ever cruise) and I have to say that we were made to feel most welcome by every staff member we encountered on the ship... and there are plenty of staff. The Galaxy lived up to all my expectations, from our cabin (an inside one) which was lovely, to the ability to find a quite place to sit and relax. We would certainly recommend the Celebrity Cruise line to our family and friends without a moments hesitation.Every meal we had on the ship was delicious, I find it hard to fathom how anyone could have had a problem with it.