Celebrity Galaxy (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

A little used but I just read it was refurbished after our cruise. All the staff was excellent and although it is an older ship it was always clean and well kept. I have been on other cruises with other lines and nobody beats Celebrity when it comes to service. Service was excellent, food was fantastic. Especially liked the Sandwich Stand for lunch.

Pros: The service was unbelieveable, Asst Maitre D Alex and his crew made everyone feel like a King and Queen. Ports of call were also very good.

Cons: Left from Puerto Rico but only played Spanish music once for one hour at one club. Need more shows. I dont consider a pianist in the theater a show.

Recommends Celebrity Galaxy (RETIRED)? Yes!

Need more shows, Me and my wife felt it needed more entertainment. Also if you leave from a Port in Puerto Rico there should be some entertaiment in spanish. I.E a club with spanish music.
Rooms were a little small, we had an oceanview with a real window not a porthole.
Getting around the ship was no problem. No matter were you went there was always some staff around to assist. I really liked that
Food was excellent. Dinner was my favorite our staff was A-1.
Quick note, I liked steamed milk with my coffee, so every night the staff made sure I received a small container of steamed milk.
Best staff ever, everyone went above & beyond