Celebrity Galaxy (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great cruise for the price

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

We had a Great cruise! Especially for the price ($799 for oceanview). 7 days is over before you know it, so the 11-night is

Pros: Ports & cruise length

Cons: none

Recommends Celebrity Galaxy (RETIRED)? Yes!

It is an older ship, so is lacking some "luxury" of newer ships, but is in good condition. I did not feel like I was in an "old" ship, just felt like I wasn't in a new one..if that makes sense.
Shows were average, not great, but there is always something going on around the ship 24 hours a day.
We got upgraded to a balcony. Once you go balcony, you can't go back. Always kept very clean, I think they cleaned 3 times a day.
This was my 2nd Celebrity cruise. Celebrity always has a great staff and they were great again. Although, in comparison, not as outstanding as my first Celebrity experience. The staff makes an effort to learn your name which is nice.