Best Cruise (yet) of all the cruise we had

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Celebrity Equinox

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 29, 2020

Ship: Celebrity Equinox

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 8336

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

Awesome!!!! Had The BEST time ever. Still our favorite cruise ship! Equinox hooked us again and I don't think I want to go another ship... 😁 I have no complain at all!

Embarkation

I hold passport from Philippines so i got special screening even though i haven't been there for almost 3 years. I don't hold it against the company. I like that they are doing their job of making sure everyone is healthy

Ship experiences

I never liked martini drinks until now... The bar tenders on Martini bar are just awesome now i am looking forward on drinking it again

Silent disco, full moon party, yes or no challenge are my favorites.

The best of best again! Every single one of them are unique in their way of providing service but regardless, had an awesome experience. Husband was able to drink his favorite beer from my country. We can't believe it either... But he did...

Clean inside out.

The best of the best so far! Our butler Dharma is awesome! Way above and beyond! Even exceeded pur expectations. He has our morning routine ready for us every day. Our mini fridge always fully stocked. And if we comes back from shore excursions he brings us our afternoon canape without us calling him for it... It's beyond words to explain how pleased and happy we were. We have daily bottle of champagne ready for us. He did most of the work. I didn't even know that if we order room service he is the one to bring it too. Sometimes I feel embarrassed to order something... Our cabin steward did an awesome job of keeping our room tidy and clean the entire time. Always have big smile and greet us every day

Ports of call

Our second time in Bahamas. First time to see Atlantis... It's fabulous. We also stopped by cabbage beach and though water is wonderful, I didn't like the smell of cigarettes or whatever their smoking (i mean no offense to others... This is my preference)

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Gorgeous port. The buildings and 🏰 were definitely a sight! Amaze how pretty this port is. My favorite port as to date.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

It was rough ride specially they drove on left. But it was indeed nice port. And they sell cheap souvenirs

Samana, Dominican Republic