Excellent cruise.

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2018
Ship: Celebrity Equinox

It was great. The water was rocky and the captain made the decision not to stop at Puerto Rico but I didn’t care because it was a great time just being on the cruise. The food was excellent the shows were great, we didn’t see them all but that’s because there was so much going on and everyone that I had the pleasure to talk to who worked on the ship were great and did a fantastic job at whatever it was they were tasked with doing.

Was great. Smooth.

Excellent food, something for everyone.

Lots of great stuff todo. I’m 31 so the only thing I could say that I’d rather have is beach or lawn volleyball. I feel this would be used better then the basketball court.

Excellent shows.

Had some great conversations everyone was awesome.

Very clean.

Loved the balcony. Wouldn’t cruise without one.

Volleyball on the lawn and tournaments. The water volleyball against the ship crew was fun but the pool was too crowded and it really pissed me off cause we were trying to win but the rules kept changing thanks to the douche with the microphone who I think was an event coordinator. He might have been the only person I didn’t care for that was staff.

It was ok. There’s much work needed to be done after the hurricane and we were followed when we went off the main strip so I feel like we could have been in trouble but the company we were with is not the type of people you want trouble from so I feel like that helped.
Was a guest at a beautiful wedding and the landscape was gorgeous also the monkeys were funny and fun to interact with.
Aweful. I didn’t want to leave..