Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

What a great family time!

Sail Date: July 04, 2015

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part was being with family celebrating togetherness, one daughter's birthday and my mother's legacy.

The things that were difficult were the extreme heat and overwhelming  crowds, especially in Rome.

In was on the same floor with my family, near elevators and the library...very nice.
In July everything is so hot and so crowded! I will not travel to Europe in midsummer again.
Barcelona, Spain
Cannes, France
Genoa, Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Salerno (Amalfi Coast), Italy
Souda (Chania), Crete
Crete was my favorite spot. I have traveled with students over 25 times to Europe and Mexico, but this was my first time in Crete. I loved the Botanical Garden Taste and Walk Tour.
Piraeus (Athens), Greece