Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Excellent Trip!

Sail Date: April 15, 2016

I loved this cruise!  the cruise director and his staff made the whole trip, Rachel and Andreas.  The food was great and the boat beautiful.  We had a group of 12 and never had a boring moment.  I took part in an excursion every day on land and they were equally good.  I was hesitant about a transatlantic cruise, but was very surprised at how much fun we all had.  The whole staff go out of their way to make you feel special.  I would definitely recommend this cruise and cruise line to everyone.

Our attendant was special - Gerry! Very nice, friendly and went out of his way to help us.