Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

11 Night Ultimate Caribbean

Sail Date: February 22, 2016

The ship was very clean and the staff was friendly and efficient.  My negatives were that there could have been a better variety of activities and better variety of shows.  We have also sailed on the Eclipse and the layout was the same on the Equinox.  A little disappointing since we like to experience a different layout each cruise.  Just makes it a little more interesting.  The ports of call were good.  Disappointed that we couldn't stop at Belize, but I'm sure there was a good reason.  I should note that we have cruised quite a few times so our expectations are probably higher than a first time cruiser. Harder to find something unique to wow us.  Overall, I would highly recommend if you are looking for great food and want a slightly quieter cruise.  Very few children on board which can be a plus or minus depending on what you are looking for.

Does not apply to us.