Overall, very good - but could have even been better –
Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Transatlantic
Sail Date: October 27, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 8220
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 1 year ago
Overall - very good, excellent service by all staff - but trip could have been better if:
1. more interesting activities, especially during 7 days of cross-Atlantic … boring unless you want to buy art or drink or gamble.
2. more reasonable prices ... $40-$60 per person for bingo!!! Are you kidding???
3. selection of stuff to buy - this was a cruise from Barcelona Spain... no souvenirs from Spain - just stuff from Greece and italy
4. Although food was excellent, would have been nice to see Paella on the menu – this was a cruise that started in Spain and stopped at 2 other cities in Spain.
5. Internet access/speed was a disgrace ... felt like the old dial-up speed (or even slower)... had to upgrade minutes just to be able to check emails once a day... totally unacceptable - every day there was a long line in the iLounge of disgruntled internet users.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Martini Bar - great martinis