Started out with booking with . Never Again.

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

11 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Equinox

CryingLatina of made my booking a nightmare. I talked w/approx. 12 people and a few from Celebrity. Cruise itself wasn't bad. It was the beginning & end.  They lost one of our bags and said it was our fault (after the cruise) due to us not picking it up. It was a new bag we bought on ship as we bought a ton of souvenirs. When we saw our regular bags, it didn't even occur to us to look for a bag we had never used. Noticed it after we left and now they are charging us 53:00 dollars as they said we didn't pick it up.  It wasn't there to pick up as we took all the luggage in our pile and nothing was left, plus we had gotten down there late so they had plenty of time to have it there. For them to blame us for them not putting that bag with our other luggage & now charging us is crazy. I will write to corporate and once again be on the phone forever. Will never go thru to book and not even sure if we want to cruise again. We used to love it but this whole experience left a very bad taste in our mouth.  Thanks for nothing.

Everything tasted the same and now they are adding more and more pay restaurants. Maybe the food is better but you shouldn't have to pay 50 dollars for a decent meal.

Not a lot of interesting things and the ones I wanted to go to were at the same time as another I might have liked.

Kind of boring and not the best.

Doesnt apply to us.

Most were great with always a smile. Clean ship but we did have to ask for things our room attendant was slow getting to us. He did very well though. Jewelry manager (gold by the inch) messed up my order, didn't apologize, smile & blamed it on the other helper. It was her fault.

Ship was nice. Food redundant and not what it used to be.

Weve always cruised Celebrity & the rooms are too small w/no storage like hooks, extra hangers & other things. Even w/just 2 people we were crowded. We are rethinking Celebrity if we cruise again.

Cruising is changing to where they nickle and dime you for everything. The Equinox is very clean. We had concierge level balcony which was supposed to come w/flowers daily, canapes & same fruit everyday. They neglected to tell me they no longer do the flowers. Canapes & fruit not worth Concierge.

Stayed a few days & should have rented a car. I didn't realize we would have to take a cab everywhere. All hotels were expensive but we were satisfied with Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Downtown was fun.
Had to tender in. Wen't snorkeling which was nice but way too short.
Wen't on a horse/buggy ride which was a good way to see some of the parts of Colombia. Lot's of trash around but history was great. Only had a 1/2 hour to shop. I was running to find a bongo, which was lost with our new luggage.

Colon, Panama Did not visit port

Been there before. I stayed on ship.
Wanted to go back there for the beautiful wood works. This time we were on the other side instead of Puntarenas. Didn't do an excursion except shop for wood.

Belize City, Belize Did not visit port

Wish we would have snorkled here instead of Cozumel due to the turguoise water but all was sold out.
Wen't on a snorkeling and beach excursion. The water was very deep which I prefer more shallow so you can see things better. Not a bad excursion though.