A delightful taste of Mediterranean port

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
Clean\, well-managed ship with an excellent crew.

Waitstaff was excellent at dinner. After the first day they had my daughter's milk and my tea already at the table. They also were able to provide requested modifications to our meals\, e.g.\, my daughter asked for the ravioli appetizer as a dinner entree. High tea was a delightful experience.

Sin City acts were poor. Other performances were very good\, especially considering the inert instability of a ship. I loved the glass blowing. Dance floor was rather small for dance lessions. Zumba was lots of fun. I feel yoga should have been free.

See above for dinner staff.

Almost too clean - I reached a point I didn't want to see another Purell container.

Last day with high seas was rather rocky. Balcomy was fun. Room was kept clean and neat.

Pros: Celebrity on-board customer service helpfulness

Cons: Sin City comedians - NOT

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!