Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A delightful taste of Mediterranean port

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

Clean\, well-managed ship with an excellent crew.

Pros: Celebrity on-board customer service helpfulness

Cons: Sin City comedians - NOT

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

Almost too clean - I reached a point I didn't want to see another Purell container.
Waitstaff was excellent at dinner. After the first day they had my daughter's milk and my tea already at the table. They also were able to provide requested modifications to our meals\, e.g.\, my daughter asked for the ravioli appetizer as a dinner entree. High tea was a delightful experience.
Last day with high seas was rather rocky. Balcomy was fun. Room was kept clean and neat.
See above for dinner staff.
Sin City acts were poor. Other performances were very good\, especially considering the inert instability of a ship. I loved the glass blowing. Dance floor was rather small for dance lessions. Zumba was lots of fun. I feel yoga should have been free.