Did I mention it was PERFECT?

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
The ship is beautiful\, spacious and friendly. I wish I could put more smiley faces in my ratings! Not a single complaint except that I had to leave...

Like eating at a 5-star restaurant every day! Perfect!

More than enough to do. Sometimes had a difficult time choosing what to do or see! Perfect!

Crew/Staff were so friendly. Everyone greets you with a smile and a comment. Didn't see one grouch! Perfect!

Very welcoming and comfortable. Perfect!

Very comfortable room. Actually spent time relaxing in our room. Spacious room and balcony. Perfect!

Pros: Absolutely everything and everyone!

Cons: Having to leave the ship on the last day :(

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!