Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Purser

Wonderful Cruise-The Trip of a Lifetime

Sail Date: April 16, 2012

I loved everything about this ship and the crew. I enjoyed the 12:00 update by the captain. Everything was perfect.

Pros: All of the employees were fantastic. They took care of everything right away.

Cons: I would have liked to have a table for two at dinner without the other tables so close that we had to make smalltalk with the other people.

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

I wish the tables weren't so close together in the main dining room. It was still like sitting with other people even though we had a table for two and we had to try to make conversation with them.
Our first stateroom had a great attendant but there were noises at night so they moved us to the 8th floor. It was great with no noise. Everything was perfect.
I complained about noise in my room at night and they moved us right away to another room. The stateroom attendants were perfect. Everything was great including the system that they use for getting off the ship.
Entertainment was good. I liked the guest speakers. We liked the glass blowers.