Best vacation EVER!

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
This was hands-down the best cruise I've taken. Every aspect of the boat and the cruise line was excellent. I would definitely recommend both to anyone.

With several specialty restaurants to supplement the standard dining options, there is no shortage of great food. I especially recommend getting a seat at the Tuscan Grill at 6pm to watch the sunset. Magnificent!

Absolutely the finest entertainment on the seas. I was amazed at what the dancers and performers could do, let alone with the rocky waters! A show like Cirque de Soleil on a cruise ship? Who would have thought it! The variety and quality of entertainment was wonderful.

I also have to say the activities offered were a lot of fun. My favorite was the Thriller Flash Mob! Jamie and Shawna were great dance and zombie teachers. Rawr!

The crew of this boat... Wow. They are exceptional. Every time you see them -- any of them, they smile and greet you. The officers were frequently seen around the boat mingling, too.

The Celebrity Equinox is a more contemporary-styled boat. I've been on other boats that were more elegant or party-oriented, but this one was just right! The decor was very interesting and artistic and quite enjoyable.

The stateroom was in great condition and nicely decorated. The size was comparable to other boats I've been on.

Pros: Entertainment, activities, food, crew

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!