Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our Equinox Vacation

Sail Date: April 06, 2012

I will do all I can to only said with Celebrity Cruises from this point forward. It was that excellent.

Pros: The service onboard this ship was unmatched by any other cruise line.

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

Beautiful decor and modern design. Lots of room and feels very open.
We ate in the dining room 9 of the 10 nights. The other night we ate at one of the specialty restaurants, Silk Harvest. The variety of food in the main dining was fantastic. The taste of the food was as though each plate was made just for me, fresh.
The bathroom was much larger than most other ships. The layout was great, it made the room feel larger. The bed was comfy, no complaints.
The staff was beyond excellent. The best! Their extremely close attention to detail definitely did not go unnoticed.
This ship had the best entertainment on the water I've ever seen! The "Equinox" show was a true Las Vegas style show - and matched the quality of shows you'd actually see in Vegas.