Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A spectacular ship and guests!!

Sail Date: March 16, 2012

I did enjoy reading in Celebrity's luxurious library. The Cafe Bistro was fun for a special sweet treat. The waitors are funny, lively yet very professional as they recite the specials. The dining experience was lovely with animated folks @ my table. I lucked out with this..We just enjoyed each other's company.
My cabin was always clean & the staff was never intrusive. Everyone smiles, inquires about your day, etc. Cruising with Celebrity could spoil one's self. It's quiet elegance......

Pros: Consistently high quality and varied menus offered daily

Cons: No true walking deck or piano bar. I think that singling along with the pianist is loads of fun

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!