Decent but not the best

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
I went on this ship for spring break. I enjoyed myself but not as much as I did on the Princess Caribbean and the Liberty of the Seas. Celebrity is way overpriced and their servers/waiters/room cleaners are nasty. On the islands the bathrooms are way too spread out and my 5 year old son had an accident trying to make it to a bathroom after we walked almost 1/2 a mile to get to it. On the ship the scenery is great but it isnt very organized. To be honest I would reccomend either Carnival or Royal Caribbean to people 2-40 and 40+ would be better off on a small carnival cruise or on a princess cruise. Not completely bad but for the price this cruiseline charged us, the service and just about everything should have had more effort put into it.

Waiters weren't very friendly and looked very unhappy to serve us. Food was cooked well. Fresh fruits and vegetables werent as good as they could be.

Didn't go to any night clubs or shows but the bars were great and the waiters were so laid back and cool as opposed to the other snotty resaurant waiter.

A had a baby-sitter for my 5 year old son and all he talked about was her. She was great and tolerant with his inability to use the toilet frequently and compared to the babysitting I have here at home was a very reliable sitter.

I had to argue with my room keeper to get more towels. Also I suspected her of snooping around.

Layout was terrinle and confusing, cleanliness is great, ship size is about the size of the freedom of the seas.

Great style in stateroom

Pros: Food and Sports entertainment

Cons: Slow boarding, overpriced excursions and fees.

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? No.