50th Wedding Anniversary Cruise

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: June 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Equinox
My sister and I planned a cruise for our parents 50th wedding anniversary. From the time we got on the massive ship to the end of the cruise, we were treated royally. My sister and I selected the Concierge package. From early check in and priority check out. From the daily fresh fruit and hor devours in our rooms. The tours were fabulous, the glass blowing demonstration was outstanding. We even spent time in the library. Having balcony staterooms was an absolute must when pulling into ports such as Santorini and Rhodes.

There is something to be said about quality and that is what Celebrity was all about. The quality was outstanding. I could not have planned a better trip for my parents.

The glass bowling demonstration was absolutely devine.

We could not have asked for better staff.

The ship was less than a year old.

Pros: The staff was F A B U L O U S

Cons: The cruise had to come to an end

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!