Memorable Experience

Celebrity Equinox

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

Ship: Celebrity Equinox

Review Summary

We just sailed on June 25, 2010. The overall experience was excellent. My review will contradict the others on this site but perhaps things have changed. I thought the food was very well done. We did not have any issues with waiting in lines. All queues were managed well. The service at times was a bit inconsistent but still nothing to complain about. The excursions were overpriced and I would recommend that you do the day activities in ports on own. The entertainment was very average to disappointing. The cirque type show was outstanding and if it wasn't for that show I would say the entertainment was awful. The ports of call were great but sometimes felt rushed to make ship's departure.

Ship Experiences

The only reason why this is not a poor rating is because of the one show. The ship did have plenty of other misc activities but much of its focus were for older generations. My wife and I are in our 30's.

The ship's concierge was disappointing but everyone else was helpful and seemed to care about service.

Extremely nice ship and very clean.

Very nice cabin staff

Pros: Relaxing ship's atmosphere

Cons: Entertainment

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!