Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
This cruise ship was the worst by far. The service was very bad. We could hardly get someone to wait on us never a smile or a thank you. The food in the dinning room taste like it was out of a package nothing was good at the dinning room my husband ran out of tea every night and water and the guy was never around to fill up his glass. I was in the casino and not 1 waiter came by to see if I wanted something to drink. The shows were like a B rated movie terrible. I was at the martini bar and my card was thrown in the water instead of handed to me. Room service was always a 2 hour wait so you starved if you wanted to eat in your room or feel asleep while you waited. I will never go on this cruise line again. Carnival has them beat by far.

Sincerely,

Kim Sifford

food taste like it was out of a package. could not get refills on drinks.

no activities except for the last day at the pool.

cheesey entertainment

my daughter had a great time in the kids club

hard to get friendly service

it was ok I have cruised on better

The only thing that was nice on our cruise. And Perry the room attendant was the best guy on our cruise. He called us by name the very first day.

Don't go on this ship. All around terrible. Spend your money and go with Carnival.