My second cruise with Celebrity Cruise Line. The view from my cabin

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2014

My only regret on this cruise was, it wasn't long enough, I really enjoyed myself, along with my daughter & son-n-law. This was my second trip using the Celebrity Cruise line. There was never a moment of motion sickness. The food on the ship was awesome. View from my cabin on the ship, the day we left Ft Lauderdale, it was beautiful. The crew on the ship was always polite and very helpful with any questions or location of  all events.

When leaving your cabin fine a landmark, much better & quicker to find your way back