Great Cruise Line

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 12, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Century

I must say,from the time i stepped foot on the ship i felt secure! My wife was a bit frustrated because of always having to show your stateroom pass and i.d. until i reminded her its all for our safety. Anyways just to narrow it all down,every worker on that ship i feel like they gave they best in providing me with their services and respect. While eating in the restaurants or drinking at the bar,i was always approached by someone asking me if i needed something else so with that being said i highly reccommend Celebrity. **And i will be returning again wit my kids.........