Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Experience

Sail Date: April 25, 2011

The ship was great, being that it was my first time on a cruise I was definately impressed. It was beautiful inside. The rooms were great and clean. The housekeeoing was eonderful aslo. The entertainment for the kids was also great. The service and the crew were excellant all around. I will definately do a cruise again, hopefully in the near future.

Pros: the entertainment

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Snorkeling was great. I can not really say what are the best sites or restaurants nor can I say what was the worst because we were limited in time. But our experience was great there.