Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: March 19, 2011

The cruise ship is very clean. The staff is excellent. Their cabins where of excellent size. I appreciate their beverage packages. I would have like lobster for a main meal.

Pros: The beverage packages

Cons: The choice of food in fine dining

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Food was good, just not excellent. The choices in the menu where not very broad. The lack of offering lobster as a main meal was a great dissapointment to me
The ship is in excellent shape. Cleaningness was at its highest
I was hesitant about the inside cabin. However it was very spacious, clean and we had no problems.
The staff of the ship.....one of the best I have dealt with
Excellent activities, I do think that we should have had better music by the pool deck while at sea. the band needed a little more boost.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Gorgeous place. We loved the swimming with the dolphins. The best excursion ever.
Don't Miss: The Dolphins
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
It was nice visiting Jamaica, however not a place I want to visit again.
Don't Miss: The waterfall