Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My 1st Celebrity Cruise

Sail Date: April 02, 2011

pretty ship, but too small....too much movement..I was sea sick for the first time ever on a cruise; still dizzy 2 days after disembarking.

Pros: met a couple who turned out to be good friends, ship was clean, very friendly staff

Cons: confusing getting around the ship, the boat rocked a lot

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.

quality of food was below what I expected for a cruise, the dining times were fine. I would've liked to have dined in the Murano, but felt the cover charge was too much per person. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive.
size was good, decor was nice, the beds were a little too hard, the bathroom in our cabin smelled like urine every day, definitely liked the balcony
wait staff was friendly. I didn't get a piece of luggage until late the 1st night because the porter didn't tag it, but when I called guest relations, they said it wasn't there, but it was.
Karen Grainger was phenomenol, the rest of the shows were good, not exceptional, didn't feel there were enough activities poolside
bathroom by grand restaurant was dirty,
the decor was nice; not easily accessible
George Town, Grand Cayman
Hell was a lot smaller than thought; liked the turtle farm...easy to tender back to ship.....ate at Hard Rock Cafe; felt misled with menu price and bill price different because of the US dollar value; didn't know
Don't Miss: nothing
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dunn River Falls was neat to climb...don't like that you're expected to tip everyone...the Brimmer estates was less than expected. ..
Don't Miss: the falls