Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"A time to enjoy and be pampered"

Sail Date: April 02, 2011

The crew and staff anticipated our every need, we never had to ask for anything it was provided for us ahead of time. Our stateroom was always clean and neat. Everyone one we met from the crew always knew the answer to our questions, they are well trained and very courteous.

Pros: the service and care of the crew.

Cons: it ended too soon

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Great shows, very entertaining.
Everyone knew the answers to ALL my questions.
Our stateroom attendant, Antonio, was the best on the ship. He had the uncanny knack to know when we left and tidy up the room when we were gone.
I never went down to dinner hungry, but I always became hungry as the food was presented to the table. Our waitress, Fresi, was an absolute marvel being friendly yet professional. I once asked for french fries with my steak, something off the menu, and she fulfilled my wish ..... incredible service.
All public areas were kept very clean and organized, the staff maintained the ship but were never in the way.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Enjoyed very much, but too many people asking for tips.
Don't Miss: Dunes Falls, we survived the climb.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I can spend a week there.