Great times onboard the Century!

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 19, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Century
The staff was unbelievably curtious. My bed was made three times aday. When I didn't want to leave the room, room service was provided free of charge. The upgrades on board the ship were amazing to include intereactive TV. The shows were the best I've seen and I've seen a lot of shows.

The stateroom displayed in the picture was the exact room I recieved. Beautiful!
Chose not to use the excursions but margaritaville is the place to be. Should be cautioned that the people in Ocho Rios are very aggressive so be prepared for that.

Pros: This was the most exciting cruise I've been on in a very long time. The staff was amazing and catered to my every need. The food was readily available and taste great. The view was amazing.

Cons: Not applicable!!!!

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!