Great Cruise

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 19, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Century
This is a refurbished ship, the smallest I've been on. It was not full.The shows were very old fashioned. I don't like to have to make reservations for dinner, if I"ve already prepaid not to have to.
I had to ask not to be seated in those two table couple ones, that were set in a row side by side. There's no privacy, neither could I converse without listening to my neighbors loud conversation either by two women, or a couple. It's so boring.

Very old fashioned . Very poor.

All there is a water fall to climb on. Fun for young people. Snorkling was good. Not too many fish.
I booked a day tour. It happended the weather didnt' allow us to go to one part ot the tour, but the ship staff didn't tell us the tour was done by two different companies, so we waisted from 7 to 11, waiting for the second part, which was the dolphins and the turtlels. We were told too late, we were not going to be taken to the beach. The most of the area, is to swimm in that blue water. Stores are expensive, best built in all non duty free ones I've been to in 7 cruises.

Pros: Balcony at the first time, after 7 cruises

Cons: Night shows

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.