Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise!

Sail Date: March 19, 2011

This was an incredible value and a fantastic time from start to finish. I wish I could just live on this cruise!

Pros: The inside stateroom was great, the service divine, the martini bar exquisite...all great

Cons: The live shows were just so so

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

People could not have been nicer or more helpful
The Dining room food was great, and I also loved the spa restaurant
There were a ton of huge mirrors in the stateroom, so it felt bigger than it was.
George Town, Grand Cayman
This was fantastic. Go see the sting rays in the lagoon. If the ship tours cancel, go on your own like we did. It was unforgettable!!!
Don't Miss: The Stingrays in the cove!!!!...the beach...shopping looked good but I didn't have time
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I'd avoid this port next time. There is nothing to do here if you don't do a tour. The public beach was a disappointment. People had mixed feelings about climbing the falls. I didn't do it, and I was glad I'd skipped it.