Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Celebrity Western Car. - 5 day Cruise

Sail Date: March 14, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

The only reason I didn't give the cruise rating above Excellent was the ship's condition. You could see that this ship was in need of update to refresh the ship's look and feel. The room were in good condition but the bathrooms showed their age. As you walk around the ship if not looks to closely you would not see that even thru the ship was maintained parts were rusting. There were no saftey isssues but you could see parts needed to be replaced.

I must complement celebrity on the staff they hire which gave exceptional service to guests. Customer service was good but the problem I had was my son and I had same names and this caused time and effort that should have been taken cared of in one visit but required 3 different visits to Customer Service Desk on 5th floor center of the ship.

Pros: The staff attention

Cons: Oldest ship in Fleet

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.

Quality and Size were good and comfortable.
Food was good and staff excellent. Even tried Murano the specialty Restaurant which seem about the same as the regular restaurant but with additional items listed on the menu. When we were their for our evening staff seemed to be rushed and with less time to interact with guests.
Staff were helpful and responsive and sometime did thing before we asked. When we did ask were completed on a timly matter.
My son loved the program. He did not want to leave.
Loved the size it was very intimate. Public areas were clean and accessible.
Visited the port but did not go on any shore excursion but just walked around the pier.
Don't Miss: I wanted to go on the caves of cozumel because hear it was a great excursion.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras