Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great food, few fun activities

Sail Date: March 10, 2011

The ship was in good quality, and so does the services. The food was extremely great.
but there are few fun I got on board. Very limited tax free stores. Tiny casino. All the bars and musics and shows are very old-style. There was a small swimming-pool but pretty busy, so was the whole deck. The best things to do is to eat all the time. but it is a bit shaking, partly because the ship was driven pretty fast, making me feel sick sometimes.

Pros: the food

Cons: the activities

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Didn't get much. Nothing to do on the baord except drinking and lying down. don't like the shows basically, and the bars bored me...I was wondering what are the others doing.
The food was the best!
the staff were all friendly and kind...FYI, there is an $11 automatically charged tip per day per person
the size and cleanliness things are all fine. outdoor public areas are always busy in the day time and cold and windy in the night. Tiny shopping space and casino.
We chose the interier one. the cleanliness is good and the bed is comfortable but the air indoor is not that good. Especially when the ship is shaking, it make me feel dizzy and sick.
Key West, Florida
Small little town but cute. All walkable distance, and have a lot of tiny but fun bars and stores to spend some little times. We did some shopping
Don't Miss: the southernmost point. but there was a long line for photoing.
Depends on what you choose to do. I heard from my friends that the snorkeling was great, but I didn't get the chance. The maya site was not very much worth to visit. and the whole town live on tourism, has little out of the touring areas.