Great Getaway

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Celebrity Century

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 24, 2011

Ship: Celebrity Century

Review Summary

The ship was smaller than other cruises we have been on, but for a four night cruise it was fine. All of the staff and crew were friendly, warm, and helpful. The ports were great, and the food was excellent.

Ship Experiences

The food was very good. The buffet could have been changed a little every day. I have had better on Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas. Our waiter and head waiter were wonderful.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The public bathrooms were being cleaned every time I went in. The pool area was constantly being taken care of, towels, used glasses, plates, and wind blown napkins.

The largest shower I have ever had on a ship. The inside cabin was good. Excellent closet space.

Ports Of Call

Key West, Florida

Parasailing was a spur of the moment thing, and it was the cheapest price I have ever seen.

We went on a jeep snorkel tour. We saw most of the island, and had a wonderful experience seeing a sea turtle and sting ray while snorkeling. The water is the most beautiful colors of blue and green.
Don't Miss: The beaches on the western coast, wild and scenic.

Pros: Great service by everyone

Cons: No cold water in the staterooms

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!