Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Where class still exists

Sail Date: January 01, 2011

This was our first time taking a cruise and I have to say from this experience it won't be our last. I was surprised about how many activities there were to choose from on the ship and at port. The service was outstanding and many of the employees were extremely sincere. The rooms were well designed with lots of room for organizing your belongings. The colors were warm and inviting, modern and clean. The cuisine was pretty good. We come from a city of some of the world's best restaurants. I expected much lower quality on a ship. They even served healthier fare which I was happy about. Overall the food, the abundance of it, and the variety was great. The gym and the spa were clean and modern.

Pros: Design of the ship and rooms, non crowded, freedom to do whatever we wanted

Cons: Online room service ordering, better to call and order.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

They just renovated this one. I loved the design of the ship. Everything from our rooms (we stayed at concierge level, highly recommend a balcony), to the public areas were well thought out and designed. I never once felt the ship was crowded, and we had a full house.
Pretty darn good. Lots of healthy options, also lots of comfort food and guilty pleasures.
Clean, modern, well organized, tons of storage for a small space.
Everyone from our stateroom attendant, to bartenders, to pool staff were great. Even the personal trainer at the gym gave me work out tips without me paying for a personal training session. The somelier was so informative.
Lots to do. Almost to many options.