Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful first cruise

Sail Date: December 29, 2010

This was our first cruise, I was very impressed with the staff. Everyone was always smiling and had a very plesant attitude. The food was good, just too much of it.I used all my willpower not to overeat. Every time we came back to our cabin, It had been cleaned , bed made , clean towels in the room waiting for us..
Wish I could take them home. Will plan the 2nd trip real soon.

Pros: The friendly attitude of all the employees

Cons: It seemed as if I were eating all day long

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

My only complaint was the inconsiderate way the guest at the pool, were using towels. I would have liked to have a ping pong room or area with a few tables to have tournaments.