Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Horrible experience

Sail Date: December 01, 2010

I have never been more disappointed in my life. Murano's and the Bar on deck 11 were the only decent points of the trip. They say you are treated like a celebrity but I have been treated better by the homeless.

Pros: Nothing except Muranos

Cons: Everything to include the food and service

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.

I have never been so disappointed in the treatment of a guest we were bum rushed through every dinner service in the main dining and food was poor at best. On formal night we took the time to dress according to the rules when we got there people were dressed casual. What a waste of time.
there were 4 staff that were excellent in my opinion. There were a lot more that should be fired.
very lame
The balcony doors were extremely hard to open. I can not see how anyone could enjoy that. What good is a balcony if you can't use it.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Horrible experience do yourself a favor and take it off the itinerary. No one wants to be berated and hassled non stop when they spend money like this.
Don't Miss: Nothing
George Town, Grand Cayman
We were taken to port on a bad weather day this was a complete bust! By the way Florida is just as beautiful.
Don't Miss: Nothing