Fantastic Vacation on Celebrity Century!

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2010
This was my first cruise, although my partner and his mother had been on several cruises. I really did not know what to expect, so I had no expectations. The checking in process was very smooth, the time on the ship was awesome, and the ports we visited were grand! The ship accommodations were luxurious and extremely clean. The food was extremely good, and all of the staff were incredibly attentive to all of our needs.

Absolutely SUPERIOR!

Pros: The incredibly attentive staff.

Cons: All was grand

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!