Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent value

Sail Date: May 10, 2010

The Century was the perfect size ship, not too small and not overwhelmingly large. PLEASE don't retire it for a megaship! I never felt crowded, except on sea days trying to get a pool side chair was always a challenge before 2 pm.

Pros: Food was excellent, service great

Cons: Very difficult to meet new people on board, perhaps adding more group activities during at sea days would help

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

The staff worked with me irt my severe food allergy, genuinely cared and extremely helpful and efficient
Very well laid out, plenty of storage space for two girls with LOTS of shoes!
As I mentioned above, the wait staff in the main dining room were amazing and extremely helpful at all times
This area needs improvement. I would have enjoyed more options during sea days, including maybe a reading group, kitchen tour, single people getting together, etc.
Very busy, with about 7 other ships in port, wished we had more time to go to the local beaches
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We found it to be in need of help, so I'm glad we visited and boosted their economy. The port side vendors were the best and reasonably priced.
Don't Miss: Artist named Mark and the cigar maker