Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise!

Sail Date: May 10, 2010

Room Type: Suite

We were upgraded to a suite and that was a wonderful surprise! The ship was beautiful and the staff was amazing. Everyone was very accommodating and nice. My wife doesn't swim and so I knew she wasn't going to take advantage of the pool but even though I wanted to, it was small for the amount of people that were on the ship. Also, I purchase the beverage option and I find that for the next time cruising, I won't purchase it. There were plenty of juice stations, etc that I really didn't need my soda pass.

Pros: Shows and the food

Cons: Pool a bit small

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!