Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a great way to relax!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

We enjoyed everything about our cruise. I didn't find enough time to do everything I wanted. The only thing I was disappointed in was that we couldn't use the hot tubs at night time, which is usually my favorite time to sit in them since they were too hot in the daytime. I would definitely recommend eating in the dining room if you like gourmet food and being waited on. I also enjoyed the sushi bar one evening. We especially appreciated that the drink prices were not overly inflated, considering we were captive passengers. Make sure you check out the dance floor on the formal night. It was smoking hot!

Pros: the food

Cons: not long enough.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

We heard an awesome comedian with a G rated show, but I wasonly mildly impressed with the dancing and singing shows.
Beautiful stateroom, with plenty of storage, comfy bed, and even though we had a lower level, inside cabin we never missed not having a window or balcony.
Our cabin attendant was very friendly. He had many years of experience and could give us lots of advice.
It was just the right size for us on our first cruise. It was very clean and quiet and well decorated.
Loved the gourmet quality of the food and the variety of choices.