This was a really exceptional cruise!

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Century
This was my first cruise and because of this great experience I will be cruising for the rest of my life. The crew was exceptional and very hospitable. The atmosphere on the ship was so nice and relaxing. The food was superb and available whenever my husband and I wanted to eat. I was very impressed with the ship and the way it was taken care of.

Food was absolutely tasteful and made beautifully.

My stateroom looked just like the picture and was always ready for us as we came and went.

Pros: The atmosphere and the crew were awesome!

Cons: I can't think of anything that I liked least about the cruise.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!