Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best food you'll ever eat!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

We sailed on the Celebrity Century. It had been recently updated and everything, except the pool areas, was spectacular. We absolutely loved the food. Having everything prepared fresh was a special treat. A member of our party has a severe allergy and was accommodated very well. The servers were very consciencious about providing the right foods for her. Each meal was a culinary adventure. Dinner was the highlight of our day.

We did find that the days at sea were somewhat monontonous. Many of the activities available charged an extra fee. Unless you like the casino or the pool there wasn't much else to do. The pool was always crowded and not very pleasant. There weren't any lounges available most of the time except for the top deck which was cool and windy.

We enjoyed the ports of call, Key West and Cozumel. I would have liked a little more time in Key West.

Our interior stateroom was very nice. I was impressed by the amount of storage in such a small space. Everything on the whole ship was spotlessly clean. The staff was very accommodating. We certainly felt pampered. The entertainment was fun. We enjoyed it. This was our first cruise and I wasn't sure I would like it, but I did. I would recommend this cruise for anyone who wants a slow paced vacation with plenty of time to sit and relax.

Pros: The food was amazing. Every day was a treat. We couldn't wait to see what was offered on the menu. We had many opportunities to try new foods. The presentation was a feast for the eyesl

Cons: There weren't many activities offered for the days at sea. Unless you like the casino or want to pay extra for an activity there wasn't much to do. The pools were not impressive and the lounges were occupied early in the day.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!