No Wow factor

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Century
Our sail date was Jan 2009. This was my first cruise and I guess I was expecting to be Wow'ed. I was not. It was nice but it was definitely an older, smaller ship. Food was good. Our balcony room was nice sized. The entertainment was disappointing. The pools were very small and too cold to swim in! We went from Miami to Ocho Rios to Grand Cayman in Jan 09. The weather was beautiful but we could not enjoy the pools and for my 9 year old daughter, that was a BIG problem.

Pros: The rooms were nice, friendly staff, clean

Cons: Not a

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.