Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2009

Loved this ship! The daily events planned were great, always something exciting happening. Our head waiter; Paulo was wonderful. Wine gal; Tini just supurb. Everyone was friendly and polite. Great food, great choices. We made some wonderful new friends. I often found myself up early ( 5am ) wondering the deck alone and felt very safe. I did think the spa services were a bit over priced. Our first night there was booming music overheard, we must have been under a bar/lounge. On our very first night on board, music kept me up and unable to sleep until 3am but when I mentioned this to our stateroom attendant the next morning the "night noise was never again an issue for the rest of our cruise. I would cruise on this ship again in a heartbeat!.

Pros: Wait staff, scheduled events

Cons: Moldy shower curtain, 2am noise over room

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!